Friday, August 29, 2014

Term 3 Week 9

Dear Parents,

I would like to share some updates regarding our lessons. For English, we have just completed our STELLAR Unit 8 booklet. Our last booklet, Unit 9 will be done in Term 4. At the same time, we are also practicing our Oral in time for their exam in Term 4 Week 2. Revision has also begun as we have completed an English Language Practice Paper. I am still in the midst of marking the papers. We will be having out EL Paper 1 mock paper in Term 3 Week 10 too.

For Science, we are about to complete our curriculum soon. Students have also gone 2 practical practices so far. I will be returning the second practice for your checking next week. Do remember to go through the papers and sign on them. =)

This week, we had another practice on reading. Please have a look at your child's reading here.


I will be posting another VoiceThread for students to practice on over the weekend. Please assist in allowing your child to complete the recording online. Here are some photographs which were taken during our FTGP lesson this week.

Group 5 play-acting a scenario

Preetish and Mathias acting as a kind boy and an old woman respectively

Enrique and Milan were good actors
Regards,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment